Wednesday, May 7, 2008

bllagging, and it's time to chill

So it's blogging, bragging, bs-ing, and everything in between.

I used to write, a long time ago. Now I think I might have come back to it as a form of therapy. It's pretty awesome as a tool for figuring out who you are and remembering who you were. Tonight i just seem to be full of all sorts of sh!t, and who knows when I'll stop.

Who knows if I'll ever come back to this website. It ws a last minute decision once I had this newfound sense of freedom - I've just realized I've got very few, extremely manageable responsibilities for a short few weeks. I have time. And time is precious.

On the one hand, I want to fill every hour with productive work - learning, having fun, excelling, cleaning house, loving, partying and everything else. But on the other hand, I want to lay in bed all day and watch the sun go from one corner of the room to the other and appreciate the fact that I have a heartbeat and a beautiful husband. Both worthy goals.

Can I do both?

I guess I'll find out over the next few weeks. I'll try to let you know what happens.

No comments: